Sunday, October 17, 2010

Petite Filles


A sampling of a couple little girl quilts I did in the summer.  The mom of one of the Jaxon's contacted me after receiving her baby boy quilt and asked me to make her a quilt for her neice Myah! I had something already somewhat complete that she wanted (top and bottom pics). I made it a bit bigger and used the soft dotted minky backing...it looks so cozy and pretty for a little princess! The one in the middle was made for Ella, Ashlee Fruson's cousin Kahla's little girl (whew)! I even made a dolly blanket to go along with it - super adorable!

-Joni (or as Alex calls me JoJo :) xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Joni love the blog, so creative! I started one a while back, but haven't done anything with it since...just too busy, maybe once I have more time:) but I'm inspired!

    ReplyDelete