Thursday, September 16, 2010

bonjour et bienvenue!

Bienvenue! This is snug, an accidental love affair with fabrics, design, and quilting, which has blossomed into a lovely little business.  About 2 years ago I made my first quilt, a big and beautiful lap-sized blanket, full of colour and pattern from the Amy Butler Lotus series.  After that I became addicted to fabric and wanted to make more, so I made another lap-sized quilt with Heather Bailey Freshcut series.  Since, I have made countless blankets for family, friends, friends of friends, newborns, toddlers, and of course myself! I make custom orders and have my own designs available for purchase.  Hold onto your ponies, more will be along shortly! I am still learning all about this blog world!
Ciao,
~Joni  xox

No comments:

Post a Comment