Friday, February 18, 2011

12 Quilts of Christmas!

Wow, where has the time gone??? Christmas came and went so fast, and I still haven't posted anything that I did over the holidays! I was swamped with quilt orders this season.  Every other day I was getting an order, not to mention the large order which Suzanne placed in early Fall for Chirstmas! She came to me wanting 3 queen sized quilts for all her kids and inlaws.  It was a big undertaking, but I did it! These are the three finished products, top was for Steve & Alyssa (mushroom prints and all!), middle was for Tony & Ashlee, and left side was for Seth & Jenine. I hear they all loved them so much :) I also made the grandbabies Christmas print quilts, which were adorable, but I forgot to take pics of them! Ahh so much to do!

~Joni xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment